KingRoot Apk is an effective application which allows you to Root your Android devices just in a matter of seconds. Any operating system between Android 4.22 to the latest (Mostly Android 5.2 version) can be rooted with the help of this tool. While we have come across different root tools that adapt the shady practices, Kingroot App allows you perform classic actions. It stands as the best of two topmost rooting tools in the market, followed by the TowelRoot Apk and shares the classiest features that are available.
Kingroot apk is an exquisite app, developed by the Chinese developers and therefore, is available in Chinese. However, it is simple to use, given the one click root option available. All you have to do is press a blue button on the interface and wait for a while, for your device to get rooted. As soon as your application is done rooting your device, you will see a rebooting process and the end result is a rooted device.
A simple thing that you have to know about KingRoot app is that it doesn’t work with all kind of devices. While there are complaints that you hear across the internet, it is not very compatible with Motorola devices, exclusively the Moto G model. In case if you’re finding issues with your device, you can always try the TowelRoot, an equally functional rooting app. However, if you’re one of those people who have a Nexus phone, KingRoot apk is nothing but a boon to you.
Why Root Your Android Device?
Rooting an Android device gives you better functionality as a user. By rooting your device, you are lifting the wall that has been built by the developers which restrict you from using certain features of your phone. Accessing all the privileges will make you the administrator of your phone. Rooting is an indispensable method for Android devices. As the devices are getting simpler, KingRoot apk allows you to root your device with one click root option and everything will get done on its own. Once the root is done, the operating system will give you the system, ‘supersu’ as a sign of successful root.
Features of KingRoot App:
All of us are aware that a mobile device requires the rooting process and it can be done in the form of an Kingroot APK file. By rooting the device, you can do whatever you want coming from installing applications to changing the system commands. The reason KingRoot stands out of all is that it shows fewer glitches and is considerably more successful. According to the recent statistics, KingRoot has around 500 downloads across the world, making it the most popular.
- It allows you to create sophisticated backups on the device and therefore, your data won’t be lost.
- King root removes all kind of bloatware from the device without any issues.
- It boosts the overall performance of the phone and removes all the glitches that slow down your device.
- Kingroot Apk blocks all the unnecessary advertisements from your devices so that you can use your daily usage applications without any nuisance.
- It allows you to customize your device in whichever way you want but you should be aware of the consequences.
- Easily accessible, it is absolutely free to install and download as well.
King Root Latest Version is v 5.0
Why use KingRoot apk?
When it comes to the benefits of King Root, it allows you to have an improved battery life. it also offers you a speed boosting so that your phone doesn’t stay sluggish anymore. With the help of KingRoot, you can avoid the advertisements on your device as well. KingRoot is easier to us, given how the application works and its user-friendliness is why people are seeking to use it.Other than that, KingRoot can also be installed as KingRoot for Windows and KingRoot for iOS. You can simply root your device without any hassle given it is available for all the platforms.
Download KingRooot Apk Latest Version for Android:
- Doing a KingRoot Apk Download is similar to downloading any third party app on your device. All you need to do is make sure that the application runs well and that the source from which you’re downloading doesn’t contain any malware.
- To do this, you need to open the Settings>Security and then access the ‘Unknown Sources’ option. Here, you will see a box that enables you to download the apps from third-party sources. Check the box in order to allow it.
- Once it is enabled, open your web browser or mobile browser. Enter the URL of this page in it and let it load. Once the page is loaded, click on the option that says, ‘Download KingRoot’ on the device. The KingRoot APK will be downloaded on your device.
- Wait for the installation so that it takes few minutes to get done. As the installation is done, you can soon open the app from the home tray menu. And get done with your rooting process with the one click root option.
How To Root The Device Using KingRoot app?
- Rooting your device with KingRoot apk is extremely easy. It has the one click root feature which allows you to root the device with just a rooting button.
- Initially, after launching the app on your device, find the rooting button on the application and tap it. As soon as you have done that, the application will connect your device to the server.
- The server will check the device model that you’re using so that they make sure that it is compatible with the app. At times, you might be exposed to compatibility riots and this step will eliminate such issues.
- After the process is done, the KingRoot will confirm the application and allows you to use it on your device. The exploit which has been suggested on the device will get done with this process.
- As soon as the rooting is done, you will be shown the status. Wait for the automatic rebooting or perform a manual reboot so that everything is sorted out.
How to unroot your device?
- At times, you might want to unroot your device so that you can claim all the security privileges. Most of us fail to understand the unrooting process, assuming that it is extremely critical. For all those users, here’s a simple guide to unroot your Android device.
- In order to root your device, open the Settings on your device. click on all the apps that are available under ‘Apps’ menu. Here, search for the KingRoot application and try to clear the cache under it.
- After doing this, uninstall the KingRoot app on your phone and reach the Settings>App again. Here, look if you can still find the app on it. If yes, click on it and allow the root authorization and remove the root permission.
- After being done with the removal, tap on it to get the confirmation text on the display screen saying that your device is unrooted. Tap on the ‘OK button’. It will take few seconds for the process to be done.
- Wait till it gets done and then reboot the device for a successful unroot process.
That being said, if you face any issues regarding the rooting of the device through the KingRoot tool, approach us in the comment section for further guidance so that we can help you immediately.